Thursday, June 13, 2013

Creating a Summer Fun Poster with CHILDREN'S Art & Mine

With the magic of CHILRDREN'S art by my niece & nephew and photoshop, I created this summer fun poster.

I really love creating posters, so I thought I'd try creating a summer fun poster with the magic of photoshop and the magical CHILDREN'S art of my niece and nephew.  Above is the finished poster  where I combined elements of their drawings and some of my art.  Below are my niece & nephew's original summer beach drawings. 



My 7 year old nephew's drawing of the beach life is so awesome!

My 8 year old niece made such a happy sun that I had to make it big in the poster.

What do you think?  Was this a good collaboration?  Should I try it again with more of my niece and nephew's art?  I'd really like to try again.  It was a whole lot of fun!  Happy sunshine-y day to you!  I hope your heart is opened by the magic of CHILDREN'S art too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...