Friday, November 4, 2011

John Frame's Animation Needs a Kickstart

For those whose work I like, I will support them in any way possible and that goes double for the amazing sculptor, John Frame. He has been an award-winning sculptor for about 30 years in the southern California area and now he's becoming a puppeteer and animator with his stop motion animation, "The Tale of the Crippled Boy".

 He's asking for your help in making this project and, of course, he's making it worth your while with plenty of amazing incentives on Kickstarter. I wish I could afford the visit to his studio and the set ($1,500.00 donation) along with wine, music and a meal. Maybe, you can? Check out the links and video below for more details on this amazing stop motion animation.

1 comment:

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...