Monday, December 3, 2007

During December 2007: 8 Free Postcards of My Art

Hello All,

This is the anniversary month of this blog. That's right ARTIST IN LA LA LAND is 1 year old! To celebrate this anniversary and to thank you for signing up for my NEW EMAIL NEWSLETTER, I'm offering 8 free postcards of my art.

Go to my site or scroll down to the bottom of this blog and sign up. Once you sign up, I'll send you an email, asking you where you'd like me to send the postcards. You can pick from these 2 illustrations or get 4 of each.

Thank you all for your readership and for signing up.


Detective Series I

Holy-wood Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice to hear from you. I always appreciate you sharing your ideas and thoughts with me. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...